Property Inspections Reports for immigration cases
We have been established in since 2010. We’re experienced in all housing related issues and have been providing immigration reports for many years. You can rest assured that we will help you with everything that you need for your Immigration Property Inspection Report to be completed successfully.
Our Immigration Property Inspection Report will effectively support the success of your immigration case. Our report is fully compliant with the UKBA (United Kingdom Border Agency) and UKVI (United Kingdom Visa and Immigration) guidance. Through the process of completing the report we will ensure that your property passes the required standard successfully which will strengthen your immigration case.
Please note that the Immigration Property Inspection Report may also be named: Immigration Survey, Accommodation Report or Housing Report.
Our team of assessors will provide you with an Immigration Property Inspection Report that meets all housing legislation stipulated by the United Kingdom Border Agency.
• Names of the sponsor, proof of tenancy or ownership
• Environmental notes relating to Category 1 and Category 2 hazards as stated in immigration guidance by the UK Border Agency
• A description of the accommodation and living space
• A statement setting compliance for housing threshold legislation space standards as stipulated in housing legislation
UK immigration rules require all applications that are made to the Home Office for Entry Clearance or settlement must be supported by proof that there is adequate accommodation provided by the sponsor or applicant to support themselves and live in.
This required proof is an Immigration Property Inspection Report document. It is the only proof that the UKBA (United Kingdom Border Agency) and UKVI (United Kingdom Visa and Immigration) accept as evidence of adequate accommodation.
• Spouse and civil partners
• Fiance(e)s and proposed civil partner
• Unmarried and same-sex partners
• Family dependents (children, parents and grandparents)
“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance Officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”
Our Immigration Property Inspection Reports meet the two necessary legal requirements that applicants must meet in their immigration case documentation:
1. That the property is not considered overcrowded in accordance with Part X of the Housing Act 1985, this essentially mean that it should not be currently overcrowded, and the addition of the applicants will not lead the accommodation to be overcrowded.
2. That there are no Category 1 or Category 2 hazards in accordance with the HHSRS (Housing Health and Safety Rating Scheme) that could potentially cause the property to be unfit for human habitation.
3. Without an Immigration Property Inspection Report your settlement visa application can be refused on the grounds of inadequate provision of accommodation. With our help you can avoid this and ensure that you have everything you need legally for your immigration case.
To complete the report an assessor will visit your property. They will take notes of the external structural features. You will have to provide the following documents:
- Full name, passport number and DOB of the sponsor
- Full name, passport number and DOB of the applicant
- Landlord/Homeowner details
- People currently occupying the property
- Identification i.e. driver license, utility/council tax bill, tenancy agreement
We will let you know exactly what we need before the visit, as we guide you every step of the way. You will also be asked questions relating to your property. The living spaces will be measured.
During the visit we will advise you on any problematic issues so that your property meets the UKBA (United Kingdom Border Agency) and UKVI (United Kingdom Visa and Immigration) guidance. For example, if a property is overcrowded in its current state we will provide you with guidance on how to meet the stipulated standards so that your immigration case is successful.
The Immigration Property Inspection Report is posted or emailed to you within 24 hours. For example, if your assessment was in the morning the report will be dispatched on the same day.
Our UK border agency compliant Immigration Property Inspection Report will help support your immigration application.
The cost of a Home Inspection Report ranges from £100 to £200 + vat depending upon distance and size of the accommodation.
We are a leading provider of Immigration Property Inspection Reports. Property Inspection Reports for UK Visa purposes are the stipulated way to satisfy the authorities (Home Office / UK Border Agency) Entry Clearance Officer that a sponsor and applicant(s) have adequate accommodation for a UK Visa. Immigration Property Inspection can provide reports for anywhere in the country covering visa categories such as:
Immigration Property Inspection work with qualified surveyors and consultions with over 20 years. With a a enviable record of successful applicants benefiting for our reports, contact us now for a fast, convenient and affordable assessment and report